What Can Be Returned?
Though many of our items can be returned if necessary, please note that there are some items for which we cannot accept returns.
The following items are not eligible for return and may not be returned to us once shipped under any circumstances:
- Sterling Silver or Gold Filled items
- Canvas or metal prints.
- Clearance items and Closeout Promo Items (Please check the Promotions Page for special conditions that apply to special sales or offers. Where items have been severely discounted for closeout, or the promotional sale includes a no returns clause, they will not be accepted for return for ANY reason.)
- DVD's, Books, and Videos
- Items damaged while in the customer's care
- Individual items from a multi-item package (Please Note: Only WHOLE packages may be returned)
- Items where packaging has been damaged or lost, or the item appears used and is consequently unsuitable for resale to another customer's satisfaction.
- Used, or partially used items including tools that have been taken out of the package and used.
Missing, Damaged, or Incorrect Items
Please check your order on receipt.
We require that ALL CLAIMS for missing items, items that arrive damaged, or incorrect items be made within 7 days of receipt. No claims will be accepted after 7 days. We ship fragile items with insurance, so please keep damaged items until our claim is received. We may need you to return the item or provide photos of the damage for claim purposes.
We reserve the right to require the return of items for which a damage or incorrect item claim is being made or other reasonable proof of claim.
We will make reasonable efforts to verify missing item claims through checking shipping logs, packing and QA records, as well as inventory levels.
Please also note that some products have natural variations from item to item, and these variations will not be treated as defects. We will be the sole judge of what constitutes a product defect.